HIGH MOOR FARM PARK – ACCESS STATEMENT
PARK HAS BOTH STATIC / HOLIDAY HOMES & TOURING PITCHES.
- Touring pitches all have parking alongside – some pitches are grass whilst others are concrete grid hard standings but all have grassed areas around them with a circular tarmac roadway providing central access.
- Touring fields. Toilet blocks with paved access to family shower/toilet rooms, which are also designed with the ease of people with disability in mind but the shower has a slightly raised lip and does not have grab handles or seat. There is also a bathroom located in the toilets the key is available from reception.
- Also located in the centre of the toilet block there a separate disabled room fully equipped. Accessible by key from reception a deposit of £5.00 is required but is refundable.
- Proof of disability is required. So this facility is not abused.
- Entrance doors to toilet block (door width 85cm) are accessed with an individual security key (door lock height 2000cm), door handle height 85cm and the doors themselves are self-closing.
- Chemical disposal point, located next to toilet blocks in both fields. Tarmac parking area at side.
- Laundrette & dishwashing area. Located main field topside of the toilet block. Bottom field located in the middle of the block.
- Park roadways are all of the well-maintained tarmac with a number of speed humps. Roadways also serve as pedestrian ways. And are very well lit.
- Please note we operate a one-way system on the site.
- Roadways and paths are fairly well lit throughout.
- Pool opening times;
- 9.00am till 12.30pm 7 days a week
- 1.30pm till 17.45pm pool closed at 18.00pm
- The indoor swimming pool is located in the main building slightly raised ramp to access. Pool access is down 6 fairly shallow and well-spaced steps with no handrail – at its deepest, the water is about 1.5 metres the pool is heated.
- No changing room available.
- Golf course. There is a 9-hole golf course on site at a small charge.
- Crown green bowling is available at a small charge.
- The fishing lake is located at the entrance of the site this is only for the use of people fishing there is a small charge payable at reception.
- Play area this is located in the middle of the main touring field and used at your own risk. Although there is soft matting around the apparatus. Not to be used after dark.
- The indoor games room is accessed via a small ramp in the main building this section has a set of double opening doors, which offer an entrance width of 1650cm when fully open.
- Bar & restaurant are located in the main building access through a double door. Opening time may vary. But open every weekend.
- Reception has a high & lowered countertop is usually open between 9am – & 11.30 pm Monday to Sunday from 1st April until October 31st. Will only be open limited times when quiet.
- Public payphone is located near the shop with own access by the door and lowered positioning of the telephone. Mobile telephone reception is poor.
- Household rubbish bins on the Park are located at the water points emptied twice-daily recycled bins are provided opposite reception area. (Glass, newspapers, cans)
- All dogs &Assistance dogs are welcome. Please keep on a lead at all times. Bins are provided at the entrance to the dog walk area.
- Harrogate town centre is located four miles west of the site.
- There is a bus service into the centre timetable available in reception also there is a small shop on site selling day-to-day commodities.
- The closest mobility shop is in star beck about 7 miles away.
- The access to the site is locked between 11.30pm till 7.30am for security reason. If you need any help between these hours please ring 01423 563637 or contact the site warden located opposite reception. There is a car park located below the gate, which can be used for late arrivals.
- Please note we do have a digital network c.c.t.v around the site.